Re: Photo Image out of focus

Ludwik (and possibly Jeff Weitz) may find the Beeb's R&D Report on
video signal sharpening useful.
The second URL points to a description of the Lucy-Richardson
algorithm for sharpening images, offered by Mathworks.
It demonstrates an image, a blurred version, and a reprocessed sharpened
version of the blurry image.

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/reports/1995-12.pdf>

<http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/images/deblurr7.shtml>

Brian