From: "Bob Sciamanda" <trebor@VELOCITY.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: 4/3 problem resolution/Action-reaction paradox in pdf format

David,
I have not yet found the time to read your provoking writings, but let me
raise one question which I have noticed. You correctly state that the
Maxwellian forces of interaction between two electrons are not, in the
general case, "equal and opposite." You then state that these forces ARE
equal snd opposite in the CM frame, "because of symmetry". I doubt the
truth of this latter statement - please prove.

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net
www.velocity.net/~trebor