Re: Physics2000

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
What is the feeling of Phys-L about basing first year university physics
on
twentieth century physics rather than classical physics?

Thanks,
Larry

I am very intriguied by the idea. I find my students are aware of and
interested in SR and QM. I just ordered the CD and am anxious to see how
he brings Classical concepts, which I still hold as important, into the
same playing field of 20th c. physics.

If it works, it is about time. (no pun intended)

Ken Fox
AP/IB Physics Teacher
Smoky Hill High School
Aurora, CO