High School Physics Positions and High School Chem Positions in MA

Please forward this information to all who may be interested.

Thanks so much,

Amy Picard

Newton North High School, Newton Massachusetts has physics positions open
for the 2001-02 school year. We will be implementing physics first for
all ninth graders next year using Hewitt's Conceptual Physics. We have a
congenial and collegial group of seven physics teachers who enjoy working
together. They all teach upperclass physics and the 9th grade course. If
interested send a resume to Tom Gwin, Newton North High School, 360 Lowell
Ave, Newton MA 02460 or via email, Thomas_Gwin @newton.mec.edu.

Note: North also has chemistry openings available too!