From: Spagna Jr., George
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 11:49 AM
Subject: climate control

Can I tap the collective wisdom of the list?

We're building a radio telescope, and the front-end electronics at the dish
need to be in a stable environment. We're looking for a weather-tight box
about the size of a picnic cooler which has temperature controls (both
heating and cooling) to hold the electronics within a 10 degree range. Any
pointers? Our physical facilities folks have had no luck.
George Spagna
Department of Physics