Lenz's Law

I know that Lenz's Law was discussed recently but I couldn't post this because
something went mysteriously wrong and I lost Phys-L for a while.

Anyway, a recent advice document circulated around our schools suggested an
anology could and should be made between Newton's Third Law of Motion and Lenz's
Law.

Can anyone else see something wrong with this?
Peter Craft
Corowa High School
Ph 02 6033 1889

Corowa - The Birth Place of Federation