Would you like to share some data?

My students would like to measure the size of this planet with a
length-of-shadow measurement (a variation on Eratosthenes's observations).
We would measure the shadow angle of a vertical metre stick at a specific
time (next week) and someone else a few hundred to a coupla thousand km away
would do the same measurement at the same time. To keep the geometry simple,
I'm looking for someone on approximately the same meridian (123 degrees
West). So, is there anyone out there, somewhere between Portland and San
Francisco who would like to do this easy measurement (you or your students)
and share the data?
Ken Murray
Physics Teacher
Pinetree Secondary School