PER Conference proceedings

Please excuse the multiple postings

Many people have asked if the proceedings will be available off site, as well.
We are still working on the details, but we will be happy to offer the
proceedings to anyone interested. Once the exact sale price can be determined,
we will post (at the conference website and on the listserv) the cost and
procedure for ordering a copy of the proceeding, if you are not able to attend
at the conference. Those attending the conference can easily order a copy while
there.

Later,
Jeff