Re: quantum mechanics of small objects (From the PhyShare list)

I don't know of any Heisenberg-like equation that has volume on one side
and anything of interest on the other side.

In contrast, I do know of an equation that relates the _position_ of the
object to its momentum, but that's not at all the same thing as volume.

Wouldn't the infinitely small volume of the singularity of a black hole
require the position of any object that is part of that black hole to have a
fixed and known position?

Cliff Parker