Re: "4/3 Problem" Resolution (fwd), comment on

I think your conduct has been extremely unethical, Jack. You wanted to carry
on a private discussion with me about my "4/3 Problem" resolution, but make
public only _your_ conclusions, without presenting my objections to them. If
you wanted to keep our discussion private, you should have kept your
conclusions private, as well.

You've forced me to insist that all questions be posted, here, on PHYS-L in
the future. I will _not_ answer any questions by e-mail from now on.

Regards,
Dave