Re: Diverging lenses

I suspect the only common use is the peep hole and less common the
diverging, stick on, Fresnel lenses used on the rear window of VW vans
and others -- all the others are rather technical - specialized.

I have an acquaintance who paints, in a rather narrow Manhattan studio,
very large paintings; he uses a diverging lens, I gave him, to see the
paintings as a whole.

Tim O'Donnell wrote:

Other than vision correction, is there other common uses
for diverging lenses?

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur