Re: HOW MANY TIMES?

Michael Edmiston wrote:

Ludwik, I am also curious why you ask?

Just to compare notes on what is going on. Some pedagogical
topics have been discussed here recently. Was I prompted by
one of them? Yes, most likely.

Our administration points out to us (frequently) the need to
keep enrollmentup. This involves both recruitment and
retention. We had a campus-wide retention meeting ....

I was under the impression that the most prestigious schools do
not have to address this issue and that their overriding concern
is to make sure that those who pass really know the material.
Ludwik Kowalski