Re: Fluff for the day

I sorta knew somebody would seize on my lack of an explicit
specification of a reference point and I sorta suspected it might
be John D. I was even prepared to counter with the fact that it
was decidedly not an issue for my students. But I confess that I
hadn't appreciated the even cuter fact that the "obvious" answer
is the *only* impossible answer.

It's going to hurt the kids' feelings to hear that they've chosen the only
possible wrong answer.

I think they may be hurting enough; maybe we can just keep this
between the 573 of us.