Re: Good lectures

Hi-
You missed the part where Laurent said that he was at Harvard.
Regards and good luck,
Jack
On Thu, 3 May 2001, Harry Hightower wrote:

I have used the technique that has been described and I now find myself defending my competency. My student(s) instead of trying to apply themselves, went and complained to the principal.

jcooper@BUCKNELL.EDU 05/02/01 04:09PM >>>