From: Ludwik Kowalski [mailto:KowalskiL@MAIL.MONTCLAIR.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:36 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: projectors

brian whatcott wrote:

So, can anybody else see a distinction between data
rate and screen resolution, and between bits and bytes?

My reservation about projecting prepared pictures (by any
device), as opposed of generating them on the blackboard,
is that the "delivery" can very quickly become less
effective. We should be aware of it; that's all. The old
rule "make sure they learn" should still guide us. This
comment is not connected with the main issue of this
thread, how to make a demonstration more visible.
Ludwik Kowalski

Excellent Reminder!!