From: phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu]On Behalf Of brian whatcott
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 3:09 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: AP Students

At 13:51 4/22/01 -0500, Jack wrote:
Hi all-
Well, I've got problems with John Clement's conclusions.
The URL, by the way, is U.Mass, not Amherst, and the web site
for UMPERG is not responding, so I cannot comment on that work.
/snip/
Regards,
Jack

The URL that John Clement gave was for the Physics Education
Research Group of UMass, which as it happens is located at UMassAmherst.

Google has a cache copy of this URL home page, which was last updated in
December 2000 (as cached).

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!