Re: Latin

Here's a quibble (that is probably only tasteful -- though some may invoke
logic and definition):

1, In many cases std. english includes alternates e.g. plural spellings

2, may one not compare correct, as one may not compare unique?

bc

P.s. A friend told me that the reason German has terminal verbs is because
latin does.