Re: projectors

Speaking of resolution, I just returned from doing a radioac. decay
demo. for my
friend's Chem. class at N. High. I used his large TV, my new G4
portable, and Vernier's
rad. monitor, Logger Pro and Lab. Pro. interface -- the resolution was
worse than
unacceptable!

Did I do something wrong, or should the HS get a projection system, or
for less, a
hundred dollar camera, and have it look at my G4 screen?.

bc

P.s. The TV did not have S-Vid.

That's probably the problem. Without the S-video link, the connection
between the computer and the TV is the pits. I've seen this before.
Next time, get hold of a video projector. All the ones I've seen take
the monitor output from either a Mac or a PC and put it on the screen
just like it was the computer monitor itself, and the resolution is
fine.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell