Re: mass versus radiation resistance

In a message dated 4/11/01 7:57:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
inet@INTELLISYS.NET writes:

<< I hope you found the note that I wrote at 23:08 GMT, four hours before you
wrote this note useful in explaining the assumptions (right or wrong) that
I used to arrive at the curt answer. You'll notice that it was flatly
opposite
to the view put forward by John Denker.

No Brian I didn't see the note or I wouldn't have posted my remarks. I am
looking over your comments now. Thanks.

Bob Zannelli