From: "brian whatcott" <inet@INTELLISYS.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: A question (fwd)

At 15:55 4/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
Can someone help Dr. Agashe (below)?

William J. Beaty

From: "Prof. S.D. Agashe" <eesdaia@ee.iitb.ac.in>

What is(are) the differential equation(s) governing
the "classical" motion of a single charged body?

S D Agashe

The quixotic answer is that the three orthogonal components
of velocity would be constant, and acceleration would be zero,
for any starting position coordinates of a single charged body
if such measures were meaningful in this model.

In the same way, the gravitational trajectory of the sole massive
particle in a universe is a straight line, or would be if such a
line could be specified in such a universe.

But I am open to demur.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!