Re: mass versus radiation resistance

At 23:36 4/10/01 -0400, Bob B Zannelli wrote:
In a message dated 4/10/01 7:11:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
inet@INTELLISYS.NET writes:

/snip/
Any time you want a confirmation that a dissipative
effect is not restorative, I'm your man.

Brian you have me a little confused here. I threw the question out because I
don't know all the implications of the explanation that John S. Denker was
kind enough to supply. John's post was very helpful but it raised questions I
thought I might get answered on this list. I actually expected he might
respond but I would welcome help from anyone willing to provide some. Your
curt reply was not very helpful except to tell me that I was wrong. ....
Bob Zannelli

I hope you found the note that I wrote at 23:08 GMT, four hours before you
wrote this note useful in explaining the assumptions (right or wrong) that
I used to arrive at the curt answer. You'll notice that it was flatly opposite
to the view put forward by John Denker.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!