Re: mass versus radiation resistance

At 10:13 PM 4/9/01 -0400, Robert B Zannelli wrote:
It would seem then, that the effect of radiation resistance would be
to cause a LOWER rates of ACCELERATION for charged particles (Assuming
significant dv/dt) as well as HIGHER rates of DECELERATION for these same
charged particles as compared to uncharged particles with the same mass for a
given Force. Is that right?

Yes.