Re: Question About Charged Particles.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Uretsky" <jlu@HEP.ANL.GOV>

Let us remember that mathematics is the language of physics; sentences
only serve to remind us of mathematical equations.

Gee, I've always contended the opposite (probably wrongly), that if you
couldn't provide an English (or French, German, Russian) translation to the
math, then you don't really understand the Physics. Of course I was trained
as an experimental physicist, not a theoretical physicist. ;-)

Rick