Re: References? (was Re: Global Warming)

Damn, the correct site is global warming will flood coastal metropolae!!!!

"With a small rise, everyone in these seaboard metropolae would
have to start wearing capri pants. That's scary enough. ...
collegian.ksu.edu/issues/v105/fa/n050/opinion/opn.column.cook.html - 19k - Cached
- Similar pages"

bc

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

will one of you Greeks out there give the plural?

Thermopolae (hot state? famous Greek battle), therefore, metropolae
(mother state)
all Greek city states? Dict. gives metropolises (naturlich) This is correct
for apparatuses as it's not a Latin word. I would think, since Latin includes
many Greek words, ae would be correct. Many agree with me, as a google search
of metropolae results in many sites!

bc

P.s. the first is global warming will flood coastal metropolises!!!!!!!