Re: References? (was Re: Global Warming)

There is a large report prepared by a government-appointed committee
called the National Assessment Synthesis Team. The report is called
CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON THE UNITED STATES and is available from
http://www.gcrio.org/NationalAssessment/
While it's true that the bulk of the report concentrates on the _effects_
of various models of global warming, they do reference the models and
present considerable data. It would take a pretty strongly entrenched
opinion to read it through and not be worried.
Crawford