Re: Global Warming (NUCLEAR)

I don't necessarily advocate this method of CO2 sequestration. (I just
don't know enough about the relevant issues to have an informed opinion
one way or the other.) I just mentioned it as a conceivable possible
counterexample to Ludwik's claim that the only way to significantly cut
CO2 emissions in electricity generation is to go nuclear.

If one were to speculate, wouldn't one assume that there were already CO2
concentrations at the ocean low points. Why must we blame humans for all
global ills? Indeed why do we assume that all perceived global ills are in
fact ills?

Where is the conclusive -- or even convincing -- evidence that CO2 is an ill???

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen