Re: Make-before-break switch

I've never seen a "knife blade switch" that was MBB (Make-Before-Brake).
I have seen at least one ganged set of MBB switches that were "rotary" in
construction all slaved to the same shaft.

This switch used to be part of an old GR Capacitance/Inductance Bridge and
were used to switch between scales or levels of sensitivity for the
nulling meter.