Re: Poem of Interest

I have a sample of Sir Humphrey Davy's youthful output at Bristol:

...But now to awful Reason given,
I leave her dear ideal heaven,
to hear the voice of Truth....

..and so on.

Then there's well known painter and poet
Feynman, who can be sampled in "What do You care...":

There are the waves
mountains of molecules
each stupidly minding its own business
trillions apart
yet forming white surf in unison....

I once was graced to read an extended contemporary verse (1990?)
couched entirely in the language of physics and in chemical terms,
and it was good.
But I was so crass as not to save it. Pity.

Brian