Re: Internet Based Courses

Check out the Virtual High School at the Concord Consortium

http://vhs.concord.org/Pages/Main+Office-Home

There is a catch... in order for a student to participate, I think the school
itself must offer a net based course in return. However, they provide
training, support, and guidance. The model is one of the most successful out
there. And the Concord Consortium is an exciting and innovative group of
people.

It seems to me also that Montana St. offers some more advanced courses
online. I don't have the URL though.

Good luck,

Andrew Njaa
Chem/Phys tchr