Re: Heat of Sublimation?

The International Critical Tables have entries for CO2 and I2, although
mine are so old there may be more current values.
Since enthalpies are state functions, the DelH of fusion and the DelH of
vaporization = Del Sublimation (to a first approximation: apart from the
DelH of warming the liquid from the fusion temperature to the vaporization
temperature).
Have you tried a google.com search on the words "Heat of sublimation of
iodine"?
^^^^^^ or "carbon dioxide"?