Re: funny capacitor (EUREKA ?)

At 14:54 3/19/01 -0500, Carl Mungan wrote:
/snip/
(This was something like the example I mentioned some years ago
on the list, during one of the famous capacitor dissention threads).

Possibly you are referring to:
http://physics.usna.edu/physics/faculty/mungan/Scholarship/Capacitors.html
--
Carl E. Mungan

Now that's downright scary, Carl. Something like an awful warning to
others, possibly? You were even kind enough not to mention my amusing
Freudian slip above: the 'capacitor dissen(s)ion thread' set out to be
'capacitor dissection'. At least the subject line fits....

Brian

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!