WinDIG digitizes graphs

If you have a scanner, then you can generate graphics, and
usually you have a package that can decode text to various
word processor formats.

But recently, I saw a mention of a freeware code that can
digitize graphs lifted from journals or books.
It's called WinDIG. I enjoyed playing with it.
It is a line follower, and can deal
with multiple line colors and multiple input graphic formats,
or even better, can acquire directly from a TWAIN interface.
It works.

It includes the following modest request:

"I would be very glad to know about users of this program.

"The author : Mr Dominique LOVY
Dept. of Physical Chemistry
University of GENEVA
30 Quai Ansermet