Re: Question for Today

I believe that 'hoof and mouth' disease, when manifested in humans is 'foot
and mouth' disease. I seem to recall from my husband who teaches preschool
that these are the same virus. I also know that it is highly contagious
among young humans. Periodically they have outbreaks of this which causes a
lot of absences among the students.

(I reserve the right to be completely wrong here!)

Mariam Dittmann

Mariam Dittmann
Chair, Lawrenceville Math & Science
Georgia Perimeter College