Re: Pb

Chiming in -- the selection of Pb is fortunate as it can't be work hardened (at
RT). As a result, another complication wa avoided. The majority of other
metals and alloys can, and, therefore, some of that KE will be converted into
internal energy that is not "HEAT." Upon annealing that energy will be
"released" as mostly heat.

bc