Re: PHYS-L Digest - 7 Mar 2001 - Special issue (#2001-110)

Hugh Haskell wrote:

And of course, every time they use the phrase "human error" they get
an arm chopped off. The third time they use it, they lose their head!

My lab instructions explain that while human errors are expected, it is not
to be cited as such. However, I also tell them that all bovine, canine, or
feline errors are to be reported promptly. (On occasion, a student with a
sense of humour does blame his or her poor results on bovine error.)

Gene

* Eugene P. Mosca *
* 301 Constitution Blvd. *
* Kutztown, PA 19530 *