Re: Ice cream sodas

Thanks for the help with my little problem. It has certainly excited my students to have some answers. Their awareness of scientifc method and the impact of communications technology has also been heightened.

Regards

Peter Craft
Corowa High School
From Down Under

WANT A NEW JOB? THEN LET THE JOB FIND YOU

Visit www.ecruit.com.au and register your
profile. Then the headhunters can find you.

Get your own free email account at
http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
http://www.webuser.com.au