Re: Conductivity of Copper

Steven,
this was the most comprehensive list I could find quickly.
It is titled
Conductivity of Materials Sorted by Name from
<http://www.eddy-current.com/condmat.htm>

I selected some and expressed them to 2 significant figures.
Though three sources are given, I am unfamiliar with them.
Sorry I have no more insight than this.

A quick search of McGraw-Hill Enc of Sci & Tech, Enc Brit 14th,
2 rubber books and other web resources was not particularly helpful.

In particular I would be interested in values for the gold silver alloys
which are (apparently) industrially useful for conductivity and
sulphide resistance.

Brian