Re: invertible funny capacitor

Keep posting and I will keep adding messages of this
thread to my website document. I will start segment 7.
But not today or tomorrow. My brain needs some rest.

"John S. Denker" wrote:

We have here the ingredients for a notational nightmare,
unless we invent some terminology to indicate ...

In the message posted about ten minutes ago I made a
move in that direction by naming Cij and Bij influence
coefficients. Is this acceptable? I hope this will not
trigger a "what comes first" debate.
Ludwik Kowalski