Re: funny capacitor

I just finished putting messages of this thread into an
Internet document on my website.

html://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL/funny/funny.html

You will see links to six sets of thread segments (each segment
is a sequence of consecutive messages). The first set shows how
the thread started, the last shows how it ended today.

There are no link buttons to jump from segment to segment; use
the BACK button of your browser to exit from any segment. This
will take you to where you started.Sorry for the crudness of this
document.

To access other topics start from my webpage at:

html://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL

Those who are now teaching optics may like my pedagogical
essay on ELECTRO_OPTICAL MODULATION of light.

SLAVES IN MAGADAN is for those who like modern
history. (Some might have seen it as an unfinished essay
called Alaska Notes.) Private comments, as usual, will
be appreciated. Feel free to distribute my essays to others.

Ludwik Kowalski kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu
Montclair State University
Upper Montclair, NJ, 07043