Re: Singularity Temperature

I could be wrong, but I think that Jack's original point was that since we
(on the outside of all black holes) cannot measure the temperature inside,
any theory that predicts the singularity temperature would be
non-falsifiable. No matter what a theory predicted, no one (i.e, no one
of us, who are outside the black hole) could ever prove it wrong. It
would only be "science" for those inside the horizon, not for us.

Steven T. Ratliff
Associate Professor of Physics
Northwestern College
3003 Snelling Ave. N.