A Question About A Simple LRC circuit

If we have a simple RC series circuit and we apply an instantaneous voltage
across this circuit the equation which describes the voltage across the
resister as a function of time is:

V(t)=Va*exp[-t/(R*C)] Where Va is the applied voltage etc.

For a simple LR circuit we have (replacing the capacitor with an inductor):

V(t)=Va*(1-exp[-(t*R)/L])

My question is, if you have a series LCR circuit is there a simple equation
which will give the voltage across the resister as a function of time?

Bob Zannelli