Re: RC circuits lab

I recommend the lab book entitled "Physics with Calculators", available
from Vernier. It has an excellent experiment #27 that uses CBL and 9V
battery, 10 mike Cap and 22 or 47 KOhm resistor. It is nicely written for
use of the DataMate program that comes with the new CBL2. You might also
try using the writeup with the program or APP named PHYSICS.