Re: HEADS COUNT, was: A funny capacitor.

A weekend during a spring break is not the best time to do
the head counting among teachers. But I already know that
at least three people are interested. Therefore I will keep
postings questions about unusual electrostatic problems.
Those who are not interested would have to click the delete
button. I do this quite often; we all have priorities and
time is limited.

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I would like to know how many people want to learn about
less well known aspects of electrostatics from JohnD. If I
am the only one then I will start communicating with John
in private (instead of annoying others). ....