Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 11:38 AM
Subject: project

Hi,

We are Mrs. Carol Ferrell's fifth grade class from
Mt. Juliet Elementary School in Mt. Juliet Tennessee.

We are participating in an e-mail project. We would like to see how many
different cities, states, and countries our e-mail can reach. We are going
to be plotting on a world map where all our responses come from.

If you would like to participate in our project, would you please:

1) respond to mje5thgrade@hotmail.com and tell us where you are located.
We would like to have city, state, and country.

2) forward this e-mail to everyone on your e-mail list. We understand that
people do not like to receive junk mail, but this is going to help out our
classroom.

We thank you so much for your time and cooperation. We will end our project
on March 12. It will be interesting to see how far our e-mail can reach in
only one month.

Thank you,

Molly, Brooke, Amy, Megan, Kalyn, Jazmyn, Daniel, Waylon, Stephen, Chris,
Jeremy, Daren, Michael, Gavin, Billy, Jonta, Faran, Tucker, Ryan, Josh,
Amanda, Hillary, Sarah, Mandy, Erica, Rachael, Meagan, Brittany, and
Mrs. Ferrell

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!