Re: Moon landing Hoax (spinoffs)

Surely the cost, spin off ratio is very high. Would not a
direct "attack" on the "spin-offs" have yielded results less
expensively and more rapidly?

But the spin-offs may not have been researched.
Corning came up with "correl ware" as a possible heat
sheilding. It did not work out for that, but I have alot of
correl plate and bowls. I don't think Corning would have
activiely searched for a new material to make dishware.

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur