Re: Moon landing Hoax

No, Hugh, I say that it is stupid to call the program stupid without
looking into it a bit -- as many have done here.

I repeat: I don't care if it is true or not -- it is just not that
important to me. But I won't call it stupid without much more information
than anyone on this list seems to be privy to. If someone can give me
evidence that the Federal Government has never covered up anything, I would
change my mind a bit. But I still wouldn't care much.

Your argument makes absolutely no sense whatsover. You just said that the
site of BadAstronomy was stupid and lacked any real scientific data. You
gave more credit towards a television show on Fox no less than you did a
scientist who uses a very good scientific method by pointing out each
mistake and attempting to explain it with information from NASA. The only
people that Fox got was people who wanted to be on television. Now I am
starting to recognize why are children and students are believing everything
they see on television, because everyone else is why shouldn't they.

Joe Oakes