Re: Moon landing Hoax (spinoffs)

At 10:37 PM -0800 2/21/01, Bernard G. Cleyet & Nancy Ann Seese wrote:
Well, I tend to agree w/ Jim, but in a different way. I think it was a
horrible
waste -- "We" spend jillions of $s while americans starve or remain
uneducated,
etc. just to satisfy a war criminal's ego.

bc

P.s Did it succeed in learning anything a robot mission couldn't have
discovered, at a much lower price.