Re: Moon landing Hoax

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Green" <JMGreen@SISNA.COM>

At 23:37 21 02 2001 , you wrote:
Well, I tend to agree w/ Jim, but in a different way. I think it was a
horrible
waste -- "We" spend jillions of $s while americans starve or remain
uneducated,
etc. just to satisfy a war criminal's ego.

Oh I quite agree -- I wish they would let us vote on these boondoggles
before they spend our money so freely and lavishly. At least they had
the
sense to close down the SSC.

After spending 1/2 the money so that taxpayers got NOTHING. The SSC may not
have been the best way to spend our scientific research monies, but the time
to have killed it was before it started, not in mid-stream.

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE
www.saintmarys.edu/~rtarara/
PC and MAC software
NEW! OPTICS-2 package for the Animated Chalkboard
CD-ROMs now available