Re: Moon landing Hoax

Oh I quite agree -- I wish they would let us vote on these
boondoggles before they spend our money so freely and
lavishly. At least they had the sense to close down the
SSC.

I not sure about closing down the SSC.
Because of Fermi Lab's need for supercoducting magnets,
many hospitals have imaging equipment based on the
developement of those magnets. Who knows
what technology would have came out of that project?

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur