Re: Moon landing Hoax

At 11:10 AM -0500 2/21/01, Chuck Britton wrote:

Magnets don't cure arthritis.

I don't think they do either. But I haven't seen the data on the
double-blind studies yet (if they even exist). Just because I can't figure
out how magnets could cure arthritis doesn't mean they don't. Nature
doesn't usually check with me to see if I understand something before
implementing it. (If you, or other well-respected physicists on this list,
have seen the data from the double-blind studies then that is good enough
for me, by the way.)

Cheers,
Larry